Friday, June 10, 2011
LOVE AT HOME
Steve has a "special" habit of bringing home bags (plural) of cheesy-poofs (cheetos) because they seem to always be on sale. Tonight he walked in from school with a few more and teasingly I said something like "STEVE! YOU DIDN'T! NO MORE CHEETOS! (Loud voice) As he walked in the kitched with his booty, I (laughingly) pushed him back out the door and saying something like "You are grounded from buying cheetos, we still have a few bags in the cupboard!" At this point Jackson walks in and says "Mommy, No say that!" He repeated himself a few times and then got this really sad pouty face and then staarted to cry! I apologized for talking so un-nicely to daddy, and tried to explain that I was teasing daddy and I was not mad, but that didn't help- he was so sad! It was one of those special parent moments that was humorous and sweet, and leaves a memorable lesson. What a good little guy he is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He was just mad they weren't crunchy cheetos since they are WAY better then the puffs.
Post a Comment