Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Alex's Wedding June 13th

So this is actually the day before Alex's wedding, but Katie was in such a cute dress, given to us by a neighbor, that I had to include this picture.


And here is the lucky man himself before the wedding. I didn't get any pictures of Alex with his bride Hannah, but I will tell you that she was beautiful, and seems like a lot of fun. As the ceremony was starting, Alex was getting choked up. It was very sweet.


Here is the Boyle Family--Katie 5 weeks old today.



We were so happy to see Danny and his family, Jacob, Laura, and Sam!  Jackson loved playing with Jacob who is quite the model citizen.


Here is Steve with Chase and Justin, it was so fun to catch up!


We put Katie in the "little black dress" that Aunt Jenna gave her.


There was a live Karaoke band and Jackson LOVED dancing with the other little kids (and his mom).


Here is Jackson admiring the decor as the evening went on. 


Thank you Alex for giving us a reason to celebrate and meet up with old friends!

The night before Father's Day, Steve was with the Scouts at a Dodger's game, and Katie smiled her first real smile! Here Jackson and I are trying to capture the moment. She wouldn't smile for the camera, but trust me, it happened! And she has been smiling a few times every day since. Can't wait to have full time smiles!


Loving this little girl and our little human Jackson!

1 comment:

akamoroti said...

"Steamy and Cold" I know 'steamy' represents Steve (as noted in the pictures). But 'cold', is that a play on ni'COL'e? I can see how that might work, lol. It can't be Cali vs. Idaho?!? Can it?