Monday, June 4, 2012

A Little Sneak Peak

We have had a crazy life since Steven graduated on May 11- we moved the following day and I have been working two jobs while Dr. Boyle is awaiting his license in Idaho with the kids. But here are a few pictures of our new place in the Central Valley. We are looking forward to being re-united this weekend!

4 comments:

SupaFlowaPowa said...

two jobs?! you crazy woman! Your place looks awesomely hugeeeee!!! so i'm taking it you went with the huge lot? So exciting! more photos please!

Roxanne said...

wow, I leave you for a moment and you go crazy!!! I always knew you were adventurous, though. I recall you said to me once in our younger years, "I'll sleep when I'm dead!" Good luck with all the new changes! Bytheway...your kids are so adorable!

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

A ranch with a pool. You're livin' the dream, girl.

YY said...

Your place looks awesome! We would have to come out to visit sometime! We are looking for our first home as well, and it's proving to be a lot more difficult than I anticipated... :P Hopefully we can find a place soon and settle down.

Tell Steve sorry I missed his birthday, and tell him happy belated birthday! And also congrats on graduating, Dr. Boyle!