Tuesday, March 8, 2011

my magic sink

I have a magic sink. Yes, it is true. It is amazing.  Let me tell you how my magic sink works.  No matter how many times I clear the sink by cleaning and doing the dishes, it just fills up again in no time at all.  I'm pretty sure there are only three of us living here. And there is no way the three of us can create such a big mess in such little time... so I conclude it is magic. Do you have a magic sink?

4 comments:

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

I have a magic counter with similar properties.

Anonymous said...

I hate my magic sink and magic counters.

FlowaPowa said...

I have a magic sink that turns yucky yellows when I don't wash stuff right away and even Comet doesn't seem to work. I also have a magic dishwasher but somehow my husband has learned of the items that can only go in the magic sink and not the magic dishwasher and besides Harry Potter, I hate magic. Is there a spell to make my magic sink unmagicify itself?

Cassandra said...

Oh so THAT'S the problem. :) Oh well, can't fight magic!