Tuesday, March 8, 2011

More Jackson

All good things must come to an end:  We had to take Jackson's current favorite book back to the library.  "Way down deep in the Deep Blue Sea, I'm looking for a treasure for my mama and me.  I'm so brave, can't scare me, way down deep in the deep blue sea!" 


Sunday Steve put Jackson down for a nap and didn't realize he was packing heat...



Last week we were lucky enough to have tickets to the Huntington Gardens. It was a beautiful day! Here is Jackson with some friends from the ward. I noticed this really awesome tree for the first time.  I think here must have been the inspiration for Dr. Seuss! 



Here you go folks, a pregnancy picture. 


Jackson loved looking at the fish.  He kept yelling "LOOK, 'NOTHER ONE!" I was preparing myself to fish him out after falling in, but he stayed dry.  In fact, he wore underwear the entire day and had no accident. Yay Jackson. (Potty training is ongoing...)

No comments: