Check out the Barnie on the leg of the crab. I don't know how old in crab years it takes to grow a giant barnacle but i would imagine it is pretty old
I found this giant crab the size of my head, hanging on a bunch of kelp in the ocean. So naturally I dove below it, cut the kelp off with my dive knife and starting hauling it into shore so i could make some crab soup. But the crab got wise to the gig about half way in and jumped of the kelp. So i had to man up and just grab him. He tried to pinch me but he couldn't quite reach. Then my wife convinced me to let him go. Something about her being pregnant and not being able to eat fresh seafood from the contaminated Malibu ocean and something about not having enough meat on it to be worth it ( I disagreed) nor did we know if it was legal.
When i got home i looked it up and realized it was a king crab! The next one will not be so lucky.
1 comment:
I think King Crab would be a great addition to the hobo stew, when's the next campout? Wait, I'll just go check the weather to see when it is going to rain.
Post a Comment