Hey, you two sneaksters! Looks like we'll have another friend for this kiddie, too! Our girl is coming March 16 (ish). Hooray for new people! Congratulations!
Yay! I'm glad you're instincts were right. Don't you feel shmart? Congrats. I'm excited for you. Now for the fun name game. :-)
Congratulations! So much fun. We love little girls.
Congratulations!! I so thought we were having a girl. Man were we wrong!
Yay! Cami is so excited! We love you guys and miss you!
Oh congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you guys
wahoo! girls are so much fun!-whipples
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Hey, you two sneaksters! Looks like we'll have another friend for this kiddie, too! Our girl is coming March 16 (ish). Hooray for new people! Congratulations!
Yay! I'm glad you're instincts were right. Don't you feel shmart? Congrats. I'm excited for you. Now for the fun name game. :-)
Congratulations! So much fun. We love little girls.
Congratulations!! I so thought we were having a girl. Man were we wrong!
Yay! Cami is so excited! We love you guys and miss you!
Oh congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you guys
wahoo! girls are so much fun!
-whipples
Post a Comment