We decided that we while we are living in LA we should hit the Rose Bowl Parade! So we celebrated the new year on the sidewalks of Pasadena. Our good friend Jeff slept out all night so we could have front row seats- THANKS JEFF! Steve and Jackson joined Jeff at 6am and then Jeff's wife, Teresa, and I joined them after work. We made it just in time to see a stealth bomber fly over head!
SURPRISE! Paula Dean was the Grand Marshal of the Rose Parade- It was all I could do to keep from running out in the street.
Here are Jeff and Teresa- what good sports!
WE were lucky enough to spend 3 weeks in Idaho for Christmas. We loved spending time with family and Steve loved hunting EVERY DAY. (I'll leave it to Steve to post all of his hunting pics...).
Here are a couple of happy memories:
Jackson and Cami: "She's getting me!"
Here is Jackson helping round up the cattle for sale:
"GET OUT COW!"
WELCOME NEW YEAR and Merry Christmas!
2 comments:
I could never get into the parade on TV, but it's really fun in person. :)
It was so fun to see you guys!!! Hope you had a great Christmas.
Post a Comment