Thursday I was baby-sitting Madison, so we decided to make a trip to the Long Beach Aqurium with some of the gals in the ward. I was hoping that Jackson is finally old enough to enjoy, but he didn't feel very well and pretty much wanted to be held the entire time and was to afraid of everything. But the other kids had fun.
To his credit, Jackson also liked the birds. Here is Jenna with her famous pose.
Anyway, it was fun to spend some time together and it was definitely nice to have an extra pair of hands! Thanks Aunt Jenna!
Editors note: Yes, I have new glasses. I purchased them at Zenni Optical for $12.95 including shipping. I personally think that they are a little big for my face, but for the price, good deal!
3 comments:
Yay! I finally found your blog!
Love the shot of Jackson and the jelly fish. :)
I like them.. the glasses. cute pics!
Your glasses look great!
Don't you LOVE zenni? with my whole fam in glasses it's much better than spending $200 on a pair (especially when 2 out of the 4 people are 5yrs and under!)
Post a Comment