Today I was holding Jackson in the kitchen and he got really excited and pointed to the fruit bowl and said "nana, nana" repeatedly. I think he said banana! Later in the evening, again he got really excited and said the same words pointing to the fruit bowl. I gave him some banana which he eagerly consumed. He says "mama, mama" but he says that about a lot of things, I dare say his first known word is BANANA! Although it seems he has also tried to say "gecko" (no lie). Tuesday, October 27, 2009
BANANA
Today I was holding Jackson in the kitchen and he got really excited and pointed to the fruit bowl and said "nana, nana" repeatedly. I think he said banana! Later in the evening, again he got really excited and said the same words pointing to the fruit bowl. I gave him some banana which he eagerly consumed. He says "mama, mama" but he says that about a lot of things, I dare say his first known word is BANANA! Although it seems he has also tried to say "gecko" (no lie).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Fun! I love it when they start "mimicking" words that you can understand! Trevin just started saying sip (for sippy) and ape (grape). I love it, it cracks me up!
Sweet! I am excited to get to see you guys over Christmas break, I bet he will be saying lots of words by then! AHHHHHHHH
so cute!! i can't believe how big he is!!! he's such a little stud, it's so fun to see pictures of your cute little family!
Post a Comment