Here is Jackson cuddling with Dad. I think they might be talking football. Not sure.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Sunday Times
Here is Jackson in his awesome suite. Although he was angry troll during sacrament meeting and dad decided to take him for a drive which didn't help the screaming and ended up with Jackson being put to bed. Church is officially during nap time. Rats. No matter, you just get through it, right?!

Here is Jackson cuddling with Dad. I think they might be talking football. Not sure.

Here is Jackson cuddling with Dad. I think they might be talking football. Not sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is super cute! Yeah too bad church is during nap time, that happens to lots of people in our ward too, frustrating, but maybe better next year :)Loves and we miss you!
So I just barely saw your comment! As far as we know we will be in Idaho for Christmas so a play date would be great! A few people have said that I made "having a child" look easy. Which I think is funny because I hadn't and still haven't been so scared in my life! I must be good at putting on a show! Although it has been the best year and a half of my life! It looks as though you can say the same! That Jackson sure is a cutie! I love that he is pointing and holding a remote! Trevin points at everything and loves loves loves remotes and phones! We will be very excited to see you guys in December! XOXO
Post a Comment