Monday, September 7, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACKSON!

Hard to believe it's been one year since:


Jackson was born.









A year ago Jackson came into our life.
This year, how did we celebrate?
Happy Birthday Jackson!
We started the festivities by going to the USC football game, GO TROJANS!











Yes, what you see is true. Jackson and I are the ONLY ones not wearing trojan colors, and my ignorant self went so far as to put Jackson in UCLA colors, SC's rival!







We aren't in Provo anymore!

I think I'm supposed to clap here?








Don't tell mom I'm getting fresh with the ladies.
















We left after the 3rd quarter due to the fact we were KILLING San Jose State 50-something to 3 and it was BLAZING hot.
Back at home we see Steve jumping up and down. Why is he jumping up and down you ask?





Because of this game:














GO COUGARS!
BYU pulls out the win over #2 team Oklahoma.

I just watched the game with mom.









Turning the focus to Jackson, Luke and Kristen came over to help us celebrate.

Here is Jackson opening his birthday presents.

This camera is so cool! Thanks Nana and Papa!















Thanks for the books and the blocks Gma and Gpa Boyle!














Balls are my favorite! Thanks Mark and Mallie and Madison!





























Luke and Kristen brought Jackson this awesome Elmo cupcake.




















"Happy Birthday to you!"
















So, I'm not really sure what to do with this...














Hey Elmo, you are pretty tasty.

































I like how this feels in my hair.
















What a culinary delight!















How much more of this can I stuff in my face before the folks throw me in the bathtub?












Thanks family and friends for helping us make Jackson's first birthday special.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Love the red frosting everywhere! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! Can't believe it has been a year already!