Today dad had a short project at the dental school, so we all went together and afterward we went to the beach.
AT THE DENTAL SCHOOL:
This is an amazing picture of Jackson flexing his muscles.

Waiting for dad.

Jackson getting lots of attention from dad's class mates.

AT THE BEACH:
I think this is where they filmed Pirates of the Carribean.

This is one example of a tidepool full of starfish.


Shortly after seeing this sign, we saw a nude sunbather.
We threw a few beached starfish back into the ocean.

Not sure what Steven is looking at.


Jackson enjoying the shade. It was a hot day.

Family photo.

More of Jackson enjoying the shade.

More shade enjoyment.

Dad hiking around with Jackson.
3 comments:
Looks like a fun day! I'm so jealous that you get to go the beach. You are looking so dang good Nicole. Whatever your doing please let me know.
Ha Ha Thanks!! We miss you guys too. The ward hasn't been the same without you guys... I'm jealous that you guys are so close to the beach. That's one thing I miss a ton!! It's already getting really cold out here :(
Bryan
Hey guys it's me Marianne (Finch)! How are you? Wow, dental school! Good luck! We are doing a similar route Med. School, and there have been many days we both wish he had chosen your route! :) No residency, malpractice insurance,... I would love to be that close to the beach! Your son is such a cutie, don't they make life so much more fun! I hope you don't mind me checking in on your blog...it's so fun to run into old friends!
Post a Comment