Wednesday, November 12, 2008

super star jackson

Lately Jackson's big thing is sucking on his fists.

This is Jackson ready for his morning nap.

Today Jackson was sitting in his bouncer, and I noticed he was holding his binki waving it around. I tried to help him hold a little rattle, but that didn't last long. It did make him smile and giggle however.

Saturday we went for a little hike with some friends to another waterfall. This one had a little more water than the last one we visited. Jackson obviously isn't impressed.

1 comment:

J.D. said...

Nice to see you sporting the quest shirt. I'm glad you finally put a picture up with you in it, it seems like its been forever since I've seen you! I do enjoy your your "smile" in that picture. It seems to be saying, "will he ever shut up!?" I'm proud of you sis, I think I would die if I was a father right now. Can't wait to see you in 2 weeks!