Hanging out next to dad sleeping on the floor.
Notice Jackson's first real Sunday outfit.

Last night we went to the Christmas Tree Lighting at a big outdoor mall.
Palm trees and Christmas Lights--probably more like the landscape of Christ's life.

We watched from the roof of the parking garage.
3 comments:
Hi Nicole,
Sister Smith here again. Did you get my post over on Oct. 26? I got your blog website from Kristin. What I need is a page about your new baby for the ward history book, since you were officially members of the ward when you blessed him. If you can include a picture, that would be great. Mostly it just needs to be kind of like a scrapbook page with birth information and blessing information, who blessed him and where. You can e-mail it to me or send it.
It was so fun to see your blog. We miss you....Janet
Hey there Boyle family! Looks like you are having a great time out there. We need to come visit. I'm getting jealous of all the short sleeve shirts being worn in your pictures. So funny that Steven is teaching Jackson all about Ducks. He's going to be a pro by the time he's old enough to go along with Dad. Jace can hardly wait to go Duck Hunting Steve. Let's go out to lunch or something when you are here. See ya soon. Tara
Nicole- of course I had to go find your blog after you said you commented on Kate's. Love all the pics of Jackson, so cute! I am looking forward to taking Warren to feed the ducks.
Post a Comment