Can you believe how time flies, little Jackson is three! This year he knew his birthday was September fifth. And his grandparents sent him some presents from Idaho and he knew that he had to wait until his birthday. So the morning of his birthday he came in to our room bright and early asking if he could open his presents. (NOTE: He refuses to wear pajamas. He wants to wear his "shorts". And this particular morning he has last night's dinner on his shirt...)
Thanks for the new socks and tie Nana and Papa!
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Boyle for the awesome Mitt and Tent! And Jackson of course LOVES his farm gummies!
WE had a few friends down to swim in the pool with us.
I made some green cupcakes which Jackson got all over his face of course (not much has changed since he turned one I guess...)
Here is Jackson while everyone is singing Happy Birthday- I love the look on his face. It looks like he sees his whole life ahead of him and he's determined it's going to be great!
Here's Steven's Steaming Hot Throwback Swimmingsuit!
We love you Jackson! Happy Birthday! And thanks to everyone who helped make it special!
Here is a short trip down memory lane:
Jackson's first birthday- wearing UCLA colors at a Blazing HOT USC game.
Jackson's second birthday- friends over at our apt. It was a little crazy!
We love this little guy! Did I mention that already?

2 comments:
we love him too! when we watched the BYU first game of the year, Andy was sad that Jackson wasn't around. Alas, we'll be back soon!
Happy Belated Birthday to Jackson!! Looks like he had a great one!! I just can't believe how big Katie is getting!!!! CrAzY!!
Post a Comment