Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Introducing Katie Nicole Boyle

Susan is definitely earning her keep. Since i had to run to school yesterday for about 3 hours and was all but no help.

Little Katie has been awake and alert more than Jackson was at this age. She had her eyes open and was looking around a lot yesterday.

Here you can see what dark hair she has. She night look exactly like Nicole but she got my hair. Of course it will probably all fall out and she will be bald.
Jackson thought Katie's flower clip was pretty cool.

The New family

4 comments:

Aimee said...

We are so happy for you. Love the dark hair!

Wendy-n-Jason said...

YEA! She's beautiful! How did it go? Long or short labor? I want all the details! Congratulations I'm so happy for you. And Nicole you don't look like you just went through labor. You always look great!

SupaFlowaPowa said...

Congratulations!!! She is so adorable and we (including Jordan) cannot wait to meet her!! Side note - Nicole, how does your hair look so good after labor ?! It's like professionally done or something - I don't think I washed mine the whole time I was at the hospital hahahahaaa...

Liz said...

Yay we are so excited she is so cute! Call us if you need anything! We love you and wish we could be there to celebrate