Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Family Hygiene

Well here is our Dr.Boyle helping his favorite patient with his oral hygiene. Jackson is a very willing patient. We have to take especial care since Jackson has his two-year molars now.


I got a wax pot for Christmas (thanks mom!) to take care of my wild eyebrows, but I couldn't get the wax to stick to the strips, leaving all sorts of yucky hairs. So Steve had this great idea that we needed to freeze the wax so it was get ultra-hard and stick to the strips... so of course what else would we use but hot dogs?! So we held the hot dogs in place and then my lovely assistant Steve pulled the strips... voila! Hair gone like magic. Of course the cold hot dogs helped anesthetize the area for less pain. I definitely recommend this method. :)




It has begun- Jackson has proven that he is capable of figuring things out on his own. Such as how to make spit bubbles... I did not teach him this skill. Nor did Steven. He loves making spit bubbles. Then popping them with his finger, or your finger, or some other implement he has found. And then he smiles like it's the coolest thing EVER! Here is one of those winning smiles. And following is one of those winning bubbles.


3 comments:

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

I hear they use hot dogs at all the trendiest waxing parlors.

Sara said...

sure sure. I seen you blowing spit bubbles through your window.

J.D. said...

I liked your use of the D&C "especial." The hot dog story goes to show why you and steve make a good team. As for the bubbles, I think we all know who we can blame that on...