For Jackson's birthday I wanted to have some nice pictures taken, so I was referred to a gal in the ward. Here are the results, I think they are so great! But how can you not love this face?
Wow! Jackson's only a month older than Al but he looks so much older! He looks like a kid now... We keep calling Alden "our baby" Ha ha. We'll see if it stops when our next baby comes in December. :)
6 comments:
Oh my goodness! He is co cute... of course I knew that already but those are super fun pictures! I love the hair do!!!
I love how his eyes just pop in those pictures. gorgeous little guy:-)
I love his big smile. :D
those pics are awesome! who took those?
OK, what a doll. And he looks more like Steve in these pictures than I've ever thought before. He's a dolly face.
Wow! Jackson's only a month older than Al but he looks so much older! He looks like a kid now... We keep calling Alden "our baby" Ha ha. We'll see if it stops when our next baby comes in December. :)
Post a Comment