Jackson picked up a hunk of cheese tonight and started knawing away. Steve thought it was pretty great because Steve himself was a cheese-lover/eater as a kid. Who doesn't love cheese is the real question! Don't worry, we took it away after the photo op, don't need that plugging up the system!
Last week I was baking frozen meatballs. Whenever the timer goes off Jackson gets excited and runs into the kitchen, this time he was saying "cookie, cookie!" I bake a lot more than cookies so I don't know why he thought it was cookies, but I put the cookie sheet on the stove and he thought they were cookies so I gave him one and he stuffed it in his mouth and ate it- then wanted more. He is a picky eater and would NEVER eat a meatball if it was offered to him, so lucky day. Don't try to give me a meatball instead of a cookie!
2 comments:
They're "savory cookies." ;)
Yes Cheese is pretty much amazing! I can't blame Jackson at all ;)
Post a Comment