
One night Steve and I were driving home from the grocery store with a sleeping child and a turnk full of groceries we had to haul through the parking garage, into the loby, up the elevator, and down the hall. I said, and this was probably not the first time, what we really need is a shopping cart. As we pulled up to our place, Steve said, "There's your grocery cart". And there in front of our building was an unmarked cart (I would have felt guilty if it said "target" or "food4less" or something). We pushed it into the building and a dream come true with little pain and only one trip we moved our groceries into our apt. We kept the cart in our storage closet in the parking garage and used it for groceries, etc. We were sure to bring our "blessing" along with us to our new apt and it has a friend. We have used it over and over and over. I am grateful for a grocery cart!
1 comment:
sweet that is awesome! yes we miss you already!It was great to see you!
Post a Comment