1. Monday: Huntington Gardens
Here is Jackson running around. He liked looking at all the animals and chasing the birds.
4. Thursday we hung out at the apt, watched a few movies, then hit the farmer's market in the evening.
5. Friday we were going to hit the LA Zoo, but the crowds were so big that we made a detour to the Griffeth Observatory instead. We were glad we did, it was beautiful and the views were amazing, and the weather perfect. We were wishing we had planned more time to walk around the grounds or hit a show.
We met Steve at home after class, and we decorated Easter Eggs- yes Jackson did help a little bit, I was a little intrepid, but no big messes. Gpa Egbert made the green and yellow one and called it a day. Dad (Steve) made the green one with the "Star of David" (christmas?) on it, I take credit for the blue one with the Sun (it's my favorite) and no one knows who made the cool dark blue one in the middle. It's a mystery.
Saturday morning came too soon and the family went on their way. Thanks for coming, we miss you already!
1 comment:
I liked your post, Nicole. For some reason it really made me miss you.:-( I don't know why? Sigh...
You have a great family!
Post a Comment