Jackson has ice cream on his face. That is because last night Steve took Jackson to the bathroom and he went "potty in the big toilet"! Steve obviously tells the story better, but we haven't been trying to potty-train really- when Jackson is going to take a bath I always stand him by the toilet first, but he's never gone in the toilet before. Last night Steve notice J's diaper was dry but he'd been drinking a lot so he asked Jackson if he wanted to go in the toilet and they went in and voila he hit the spot. Steve made a big deal about it and gave him some ice cream.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Potty-Training
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jackson is a big boy now! We've been trying with Alden too. It's really hit and miss cuz he never tells us if he's ready to go. So I put him on when I think he's ready or when he's in the middle of going.. lol. And then he gets a dum dum sucker everytime he goes in the toilet.
Our blog is 214korean.blogspot.com
Come visit!
He may beat Joy at this rate. She has the skills, but lacks the interest.
holly cow!! is he really that old.. ugh.. I think ellie will wear diapers forever.
Post a Comment