Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Jackson's Wild Ways

Here is Jackson's first Nursery Battle Wound. Reportedly Jackson was bending over to pick up a ball and hit his eye on a brick planter (our nursery kiddos get to play outside). The Sister who reported the incident said that Jackson only cried but a moment, he was so excited about recovery his ball. What can we say, Jackson loves nursery. This same anonymous sister says that Jackson is one of the easiest transitions they've had. Jackson is just a really social guy, what can we say? Takes after his dad!



No, Jackson is not in bilateral leg casts here, he is wearing is dad's socks and being a goof as Uncle Devin would say.

1 comment:

Bladers said...

Everytime I check your blog I am amazed at how big Jackson is getting. Is time really going by that fast? He is adorable as can be. I hope things are going well with you guys! Lot of Love ~Tara