Ah, President's Day. Who doesn't love a Monday holiday? To celebrate we hit the beach. Steven, of course, hoping to strike something dead. Unfortunately the "visibility" was low, thanks to the gia-normous waves hitting the shore. Steven's dental-mate brought a couple of surf boards, so we enthusiastically attempted surfing on the billowing sea. Looks like fun, yes? Foolish! While Bridger was riding the waves, Steven and I were trying to get past the break, a thing at which we were completely, completely unsuccessful. The waves kept THROWING us back toward the shore. Our attempts actully ened w Steven lying on the beach exhausted after escaping a riptide and the beach lifeguard coming over to make sure we were ok. Embarrassing I know. I did, from my experience, gain an understanding of why all the beachbum surfers have dreadlocks- my hair was really in the way. Dreads keep things a little more under control. Speaking of beach bums, Here is Jackson breaking and entering with the Sorenson Brothers, the little criminals.
Thanks Bridger and Lauren for bringing your surf boards and Sorensons for a best day! Happy President's Day. And Happy Valentine's Day. Here is Jackson with his See N Say. Thanks Nana and Papa and Aunt Jenna!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness Jackson is getting HUGE! I can't believe how much he is changing. He is super cute! Sorry about the rough surfing :)
Post a Comment