Monday, January 18, 2010

jackson all growed up

Last week Jackson and I walked up (litterally up the hill) to play with Madison. We were going to pick up the carpet cleaner, so my hands were going to be full on the way home, but I wanted Jackson to take a ball to play with. So we put this backpack on him and he walked all the way by himself. He looked and acted so big! But we can see he is still "just a little guy", drinking his bottle!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oopss.. deleted my own comment. Not sure how that just happened. What I said was that Jackson sure is a cutie! I love the little back pack! I can't believe that our babies have turned into toddlers and are on the fast track to their 2nd birthdays! Time sure does fly

Poelmans said...

cute!