Thursday I was able to take Jackson and Madison to the Huntington Gardens, love that place! It was a bit of a challnege w two kiddos, but my friend Annette was with me, so she help keep an eye out. Props to those who do this all the time! They were really good for the most part, Jackson wanted to walk all the time and not ride in the stroller.
Friday Jackson and I got to spend our first day together since before the holiday, we folded clothes and he playing in the laundry basket for over an hour. He did get into a little mischief... my fault for leaving the cupboard open! You'll notice my shoes in the middle of the fray- Jackson has been wearing anyone's shoes he can put his feet in.
1 comment:
Nicole, 10 points for the use of miscreant, that one cracked me up. Glad to see you finally got the Bass Steve I think you are ready to go pro...get that corn outta my face!
Post a Comment