Thursday, November 5, 2009
The Huntington
Since Jenna's nanny-job fell through end of October, she's been staying at our place. She is now our slave. She gets to baby-sit Jackson on the days after I work. Here they are hanging together.
Thursday we went, for the first time, to The Huntington Library and Gardens. It was AMAZING. I was blown away. There are acres of themed gardens and beautiful buildings. The Huntington is an estate that belonged to a wealthy businessman in Pasadena who dedicated himself to collecting rare books and art work, leaving it all to a trust dedicated to education and research. They have some old books that people study from along with many other educational seminars and exhibits and school programs. Not to mention the beautiful gardens. Jen and I were able to take Jackson to free day, and I can't wait to go back! Visitors, you now have something new to look forward to, this is definitely a must-see!







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun! Maybe someday we will come visit! It gets boring in this small town! Tell Jenna we say "hi"!
I love the Huntington gardens and museum! I went there as a teenager when my cousin got married. I bought a little print of 'Pink Girl' from there. Glad you go to experience it.
Shorts! And no shoes! Baa!
Post a Comment