Tuesday, November 17, 2009

common stuff

I've been getting up early to take a few kids to early morning seminary and then I meet up with some girls in the ward to go running a few days a week, and so my wimpy self likes to take naps when the opportunity arises!
Jackson has been pretty tired too, it seems!
Jackson has also reached a point where he refuses to let anyone else wield the spoon in his behalf. It can be a very messy ordeal. Although I'm pushing for a compromise, it's a fight to assist him. It comes with screams and tears.




Love that applesauce!


As the anti-shopper-for-clothes person I am, I would like to announce that it was decided that Jackson really needed some new jammies since his bedroom is FREEZING at night and his feet popped out of his old footie pajamas. So I am happy to say that I found the cutest little monster pajamas for Jackson (at Ross, my favorite store). I have included pictures for your enjoyment.
Here is Jackson throwing away his own diaper. He does this regularly.

The other thing Jackson loves, is to help out in the kitchen. I can't make anything without him wanting to be in the middle of things. I try to let him stir whenever possible.

Jackson is developing such a cute little personality, just love him!

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

Those were some awesome pj's. We are up visiting for just a few weeks. Cody and I are heading back to AZ on Monday. Some of his fam is coming to our house for Christmas. Should be fun. Too bad we couldn't just happen to run into you guys somewhere...that would be fun too!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of Jackson on the stove! I have a couple pictures of Trevin "mixing" on our counter in Chicago! They sure love to be "helpful" (in quotations simply because it usually ends up being fairly messy)! See ya in a few weeks! Can't wait to see how they interact! Jackson sure is a little stud. Is it just me or can you tell by looking at our sons that they are related?