Saturday morning we had Madison over since the menfolk were at Ayuda- a free dental clinic USC puts on once month- and Mallie (Madison's mom) was at work. She fell asleep on the couch, so I took the opportunity to cut Jackson's hair. Distrcting him, of course, by letting him brush his own teeth.
Jackson loves to follow Madison around and do whatever she is doing!
Monday night for FHE we went to Bolsa Chica State Beach with some of my coworkers who are also training for a triathalon. The race I am doing involves a lake swim, but theirs is an ocean swim, so we did a practice run. I figured if I can swim in the ocean, I can swim in a lake.
Monday night for FHE we went to Bolsa Chica State Beach with some of my coworkers who are also training for a triathalon. The race I am doing involves a lake swim, but theirs is an ocean swim, so we did a practice run. I figured if I can swim in the ocean, I can swim in a lake.
Here is Jackson digging in the dirt.
It was a great trip. We went late so we didn't have to sit in traffic, we weren't sun-bleached, and my coworkers provided us with a sampling of fine meats and cheeses (and wines, which we obviously didn't sample) to tide us over. Loving dental school!
1 comment:
I'm glad you had a good haircut experience. I'll have to try the toothbrush distraction next time. My favorite baby invention is the bumbo chair personally. Anyway, the beach looks like so much fun!!!! And...Jackson is adorable!
Post a Comment