Today Madison (whom I babysit a few times each week while her mom Mallie works as a nurse) was reading Ratatoullie and she saw this page and told me she wanted "eggs". So I got out the frying pan and started to make one for her. She wanted the chair close by so she could help, and then she insisted we have two eggs. So I put the book on the recipe stand so she could see how it was to be done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a cute little guy. Kids are great. I liked the mohawk!
Holy Cow! That last pic reminds me of how Jenna looked when she was a little girl. Crazy. I see a very cute mix of both Boyle and Egbert.
Hey Nicole! I loved checking out your whole blog! I loved your missionary story! You and Steve are a perfect couple! Not to mention that Jackson is adorable! I added you to my blog list so we can keep in touch! We are going to Disneyland the last week of September, but we already have a condo, but thanks for the invite! Maybe we will see you guys there! Jules
Post a Comment