Welcome! Welcome JD and Liz! We have long been looking forward to your visit! JD and Liz arrived Friday night. We had dinner at the Noodle World and then played a few rounds of Settlers of Catan. Liz made this great replica of the LA temple out of her game pieces (interestingly, she had never seen the LA temple before.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hiking looks fun. Way to be adventurous. (especially with the bat cave.) I had to do a double-take with JD...I haven't seen him forever and I felt old all of a sudden. The last time I saw him was when we were in highschool I think. WOW, that seems like a really long time ago. Anyway- I like your idea of meeting in the middle and doing some rock climbing or something. We're driving up to ID next month and making some stops along the way. Good times!
Post a Comment