Sunday, May 31, 2009

Weekend Happenings

Friday night we fed the missionaries. Steve wanted to document the perfect grill marks on the hamburgers.
(Note: Steven just got braces.)

Saturday we went to the Boy Scout Expo at Santa Anita. Steve is in the Boy Scouts so he had to help man the water-rocket booth. Jackson and I went to hang out with dad.

Here is Steve looking really serious about his work.

To pass the time Jackson had a photo shoot.
(Here is Jackson looking like he has something really important he wants to say:)



Although it looks like Jackson has a cool little tuft of hair, it is actually just a palm tree.

(Look at my antennae!)

3 comments:

Jenna Marie Egbert said...

I LOVE HIM! BRING HIM BACK YOU BABY STEELER!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
ps.. i'm not joking

Julianne said...

Ha! He is SO cute!

And I didn't know Steve had braces! When did that development happen? Either way, you guys are such a good looking family. Jackson looks like a really happy kid.

Luke and Kristin Rudelich said...

Fun stuff. I love your happy little guy!!