Thursday, April 2, 2009

A New Era

Well, Jackson started crawling this morning and hasn't stopped since. He's been trying for weeks but he's just been flopping around. This morning he finally figured it out. This morning I figured out that we are now going to have to be extra vigilant.
Jackson isn't super fond of the jumper, but somehow, it being on the floor, Jackson figured out how to get in. He even put his legs through the holes, but I couldn't catch it on camera.

Look, I can crawl!

Yes, Jackson found the garbage can on the first day.
Luckily I had just put clean sack in the bucket.

Welcome to the rest of our lives!

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

All I have to say is....have fun with that! And I know you will enjoy every moment!! They really are precious and it's so exciting to see them figure things out.

Bladers said...

I can't beleive he's crawling already! That's amazing! This is where things start to get really busy cause they're into everything! It's such a fun time though and it's so amazing how much they're little brains absorb! Hope to see you guys soon.