1) Wednesday night one of Steven's mission companions, Jakob Brandley, and his family stayed with us for a night during their family vacation. He and his wife Celestial have a 5mo old little girl, HeMya (Phillipino for "Glory").
Thanks for visiting Brandleys and Bybees!
2) Jackson fell asleep praying. Oops. He's just getting ready for that mission.
3) THE BIG NEWS: Jackson has his first tooth!! Friday night while I was at work, Steven was at dinner with some friends and he discovered the little thing had erupted.
5) Jackson can stand up in his crib... Yikes!
2 comments:
Question 1: Does anybody have the number for the child protection agency? Ha ha, just kidding. That crazy Jackson can stand up in his crib! He sure didn't look to happy. I can't believe Steve got messed up playing basketball again! I hope for every injury he gets (I think the count is now 3) he has been dishing it out!
nicole, check your email if you would and also we need to get my financial aid info in for 2009. I just got a email on my usc account about it the deadline is the 5th of May
love you,
Steven
Post a Comment