Friday, March 20, 2009

A Cold Day in Calif.

Steven's calling in the ward is to be on the emrgency preparedness committee. As part of his calling we took a little drive to the army surplus store near the coast. Since we were in the neighborhood, we stopped in at the beach. We parked in front of a little church.
I'm not sure what was supposed to be in the box, but there were a couple of snails living there.

Even though it was really windy and cold and we had no jackets, we had traveled so far we were determined to set foot on the beach. We found a flag flapping in the wind, but not many people.

Jackson was pretty excited to be at the beach, in spite of the breeze.

Jackson sat in the sand for the first time. He was interested but a little nervous. This would be a keepsake photo for sure, but then I realized I had the color setting wrong on the camera...

By the time I could fix it, Jackson decided he wasn't so sure about the sand.
"Pick me up mom!"

No comments: