Congrats! Before you know it he will be walking then driving then kissing and you won't know what the heck to do! If he is Steve's boy you better keep an eye on him!
Sorry I have been slacking on posting witty comments on your blog; I'll be sure to step it up a notch.
4 comments:
Woohoo! It's such a big deal when they can actually move themselves, even if it's just rolling around! Ha!
Isn't it so fun when they make these huge steps! I love it! Now he's mobile though watch out. Your life just got a whole lot busier.
man, you do have a cute guy! congrats on the rolling over. They really grow fast.
Congrats! Before you know it he will be walking then driving then kissing and you won't know what the heck to do! If he is Steve's boy you better keep an eye on him!
Sorry I have been slacking on posting witty comments on your blog; I'll be sure to step it up a notch.
Post a Comment