Hey sis, love the pics. You need to take more pics of you and Steve. I like the picture of Jackson staring off in the distance like a model with the ocean lapping in the background. I also noticed our diaper bag in the last picture. Nice to see your using it and didn't just use it in IF to appease us. That beach made me anxious to go on our cruise. I'll post some pics of where we're going soon. Miss you guys. Love ya
Om my goodness Boyle Family! Here we are in Idaho Falls freezing to death and you guys are playing on the beach in T-shirts! I am so stinkin jealous! Maybe I'll just fly myself out there and leave Jace at home with the kids J/K. Good to see guys are enjoying yourselfs there. Jackson is as cute as usual!
hey nicole- It was fun to see a piece of your life and be reassured that you are still as adventurous as always. It looks like you have an adorable family...Jackson is so cute (and don't worry, hair is over-rated). keep having fun and sharing pictures! love you guys!
Jackson is getting so big and we still haven't met him...crazy! Amazing to be at the beach in the middle of January...gotta love CA weather..right! =-) Miss you guys!
5 comments:
Hey sis, love the pics. You need to take more pics of you and Steve. I like the picture of Jackson staring off in the distance like a model with the ocean lapping in the background. I also noticed our diaper bag in the last picture. Nice to see your using it and didn't just use it in IF to appease us. That beach made me anxious to go on our cruise. I'll post some pics of where we're going soon. Miss you guys. Love ya
Om my goodness Boyle Family! Here we are in Idaho Falls freezing to death and you guys are playing on the beach in T-shirts! I am so stinkin jealous! Maybe I'll just fly myself out there and leave Jace at home with the kids J/K. Good to see guys are enjoying yourselfs there. Jackson is as cute as usual!
I like the 4th picture. Jackson is a cutie!
hey nicole-
It was fun to see a piece of your life and be reassured that you are still as adventurous as always. It looks like you have an adorable family...Jackson is so cute (and don't worry, hair is over-rated). keep having fun and sharing pictures! love you guys!
Jackson is getting so big and we still haven't met him...crazy! Amazing to be at the beach in the middle of January...gotta love CA weather..right! =-) Miss you guys!
Post a Comment