Thursday, December 4, 2008

Photo Shoot

Joy wants to use a picture of the three "new arrivals" of 2008 for her Christmas card. We did our best to get the three cousins to be smiling and happy all at the same time. I think Avery gets the award for being most photogenic.
Wyatt, Avery, and Jackson





3 comments:

J.D. said...

Nicole, I use to hold you in such high regard for dressing well. Now that you dressed your only son in a marshmallow sweatshirt I don't know what to think...Don't worry, I still love you and your marshmallow,er, i mean son

Janel said...

That's too cute! So which side of the family had three arrivals so close together? That's great for the cousins!

Julianne said...

Jackson's face in the 2nd picture is like, "Ummm...what are you doing and why?" Very very cute kid.

We're staying here for Christmas. We don't plan on going back to ID until next Christmas.