We didn't take Jackson trick-or-treating, but I had some leftover fleece so I made him this little cheeta outfit and we took him with us to a little halloween party at the Kuchenmeister's home (they are first year dental students who have 2yr and 6mo old boys).
Note, the tail.
3 comments:
OH MY GOSH!! He is soo cute! I'm so glad you've made a blog -- we love love the pictures of him! We both agree -- he looks just like Steve, except at certain moments when he is your little twin!! He is a DOLL! We can't wait to meet him in person!
Post billions more pictures!
And cute cheetah costume, so cute!
Nicole and Steve, Jackson is sooo cute! I am also super happy that you decided to blog with us so that we can keep updated and see pictures and how things are going, then we don't feel like we are missing out as much on your lives! Loves and Hugs
So adorable! I am so proud of you Nicole for making his costume! It is way cute! I'm so excited that we get to see pics of you guys now.
Post a Comment