Saturday, October 25, 2008

Millard Falls

Trying out the wrap. Jackson holding on for dear life.

A few fall leaves.


Dad put a little frog on Jackson's head...


Happy Baby.



A pretty little hike, here we are in front of the "waterfall".

3 comments:

Janet said...

Hi Nicole,

Sister Smith here. I got your blog website from Kristin at church today. I love looking at blogs. Actually, I'm quite the blog surfer. But what I really need is a page about your new baby for the ward history book. Since you were officially members of the ward when you blessed him. If you can include a picture, that would be great. Mostly it just needs to be kind of like a scrapbook page with birth information and blessing information, who blessed him and where. You can e-mail it to me or send it.
It was so fun to see your blog. We miss you....Janet

Unknown said...

Hey there Nicole and Steve,

Happened upon your Blog through Facebook and thought I'd say hi and congratulations on the new baby Jackson.

I heard you recently moved to LA a few weeks ago. Funny because I was just down in that area, Anaheim, for BlizzCon for Oct 10-11.

Good luck to you both!

-Jason Dokos

J.D. said...

Two things:

1. Jackson is the cutest baby on the face of the earth period. If anyone wants to contest me on it I'll fight you!

2. Nicole, you have some mad photography skills. That pictures of the leafs in the creek is awesome. The lighthouse picture is pretty sweet as well.

Love you guys! I can't wait to see you in less then a month!